Had unprotected sex. Having swollen glands in the neck, sore throat, pain in pelvis, foul smell during urination. Not STD. What could it be?

After unprotected sex ive developed swollen glands in my neck and sore throat i.also have pain in my pelvic groin area this was about three weeks to.a month ago im freaking out i went to the clinic.tested negative for chlymidia and gonorea and i took 2 hiv rapid test and one elisa test they were negative i also have a foul smell when i urinatei went to the hospital the doctor said i dnt have swollen glands on my groin area but i do have swollen glands in my neck neck has been swollen for like 2 weeks not noticeable but i know its swollen...i dnt have a fecer or rash or chills but idk wats wrong wit me
Asked On : Wed, 16 Jan 2013