Had unprotected sex. Having morning sickness, tiredness, hunger pangs, sensitivity to smells. Chances of pregnancy?

Hello my name is Selena. I am 16 years old. I had sexual intercorse on Septmeber 25 with no condom. Well october came around and my period was 15 days late. Then one day I had this dark brown discharge I spotted that day with that discharge. The next day it was the dark brown discharge with clear stretchy mucous and a little bit of blood mixed in. I did that for a whole day. Then I spotted for a day and it was done. November came around and I did the same thing. In October I had morning sickness , very tired, hungry all the time, and certain smells made me sick to my stomach . Is there a chance I could be pregnant?
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  8 Awaiting Answer