Had unprotected oral sex, have sore throat, chest pain, fever. Could it be due to cold, anxiety or HIV?

Two months ago, I received unprotected oral sex from someone whose status was unknown, and I ve become paranoid that I d contracted HIV . For the last few months, I have not shown any symptoms. Then a few days ago, I developed a sore throat , some congestion, and some chest pain with perhaps a small fever (I presumed it was just a cold and my room was overly warm, as the rest of the house was fine). Could my symptoms be due to just a cold, or caused by anxiety, or could they actually be due to HIV?
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012