Had unprotected intercourse, itchy patch on penis, applied triple antibiotic cream, patch spreading. Is it STD?

Ok In February around Valentines Day my girlfriend and I had unprotected sex (which is what we do all the time) and shortly after that as i was sleep i got this real itchy feeling on the right side of my penis shaft, in the middle of march this flat scaly peely patch started to form almost looks like a burn or a rub. When i got into the shower I couldn t see it anymore but when i dryed off it became scaly again, so i put some triple antibiotic cream on it and it scabbed over a course of 3 days but when i got into the shower the scabbed peeled off and it looks like its going away but now i can see another one starting to form on the other side i m confused about what this is, the first one itches from time to time and is peeling it looks like a flat blotchy patch......Is this an STD????? In january I had unprotected sex with another girl, is this something from that???? Please help I am freaked out about this. I am not having any other symptoms besides this one small pimple thats formed on the opposite side of shaft no flu , no discharge from penis just these dry patches
Asked On : Fri, 13 Apr 2012