Had unprotected intercourse. Elisa test and tridot test negative. Started vomiting. Should go for more testing?

Sir i hve sex wth a sex wrker whose hiv status is unknwn to me i used cndom bt unfrortunity it slips i stdnly wthdrow my penis and wear cndom after 10 days i wnt to go for a elisa test as it cmes suspecious dctr advice me to again did the elisa test as the kit he usd bfore was expird the nxt test cmes to negative bt due to my fear i again go for an elisa test exactly aftr 20 days whch also cmes negative sir aftr that i hve sufrng frm fvr and vomitng i again wnt to clinic and perform tridot test exact 3 and half month of exposure whch cmes negative sir plz tel me shal i need more testng as sme bdy says three mnths r suficient as i cn nt go any trnsplantation or cnsume any drug plz cmnt i m waitng wnt the rply plz hlp me plz
Asked On : Fri, 1 Jun 2012