Had ultrasound and transvaginal test. Doctor marked the place that had big red blotches. Serious?

I had an ultrasound and transvaginal test done today, I'm anxious for the results cause I'm in a lot of pain. They said I would have to wait a couple days to hear back from my doctor. As I was getting dressed, I noticed on the technicians screen that there were place she marked that were big red blotches, what could this mean? I can't wait til next week to know.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Dear, Very bad to see you wory too much about your health.
You can be health conscious, but not health anxious.
Your test results may be positive or negative, there are remedal measures for every diseases or problems.
You must be faithful to the god.
Once you put your faith and burden onto the god, let him take car o0f you.
If you are an athiest, please believe in self.
Don't be apprehensive, and face the reality with courage.