Had two paralysis attack, unable to move. Taking Ayurvedic treatment. Time taken to recover?

hi doc recently my father had a paralysis attack on his left position ie second time first he got recoverd & then again he got second time attack with full unmoveable his left position now my dad is taking an ayuverdic treatment with oil massage and daily excersise in the morning my question to you is that how long does he take to recover or plz could you help me what are the precautions to be taken to recover at early period
Asked On : Thu, 17 Jan 2013