Had tripped and have bruise above buttocks. Running is painful. Recommendations?

I was playing hockey on Tuesday night and was tripped. In that trip, my body did a complete front flip and i landed almost on my bottocks, but mostly on my lower back on the left side (rear left side pelvic region I think). There is a very tiny bruise just above my bottocks and is quite painful. I m thinking its a bone bruise. I have a game tomorrow and am wondering how i can go about either reducing the pain ( OTC painkillers do almost nothing) or speeding up the recovery. I can walk normally without much pain, but running or jogging is painful.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013