Had treatment for stroke, serious dry cough, ESR high, urinary infection, reduced sodium. What to do ?

2 weeks before my grandmother had stroke and we consulted a neurologist , luckily we were able to give treatment at right time and she is not now paralyzed, now My grandmother is having serious dry cough, and the ESR is very high. she also have chest infection. Along with that she is having urinary infection and she is not able to take food also, Vomiting is also there. She was admitted and was given antibiotics, but no change, its getting severe. One day she will be alright, but next day she is weak. She has another complaint where her sodium gets reduced.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013