Had transvaginal scan, fundal polyp seen. Suggested for saline infusion sonography. Not able to diagnosed as endometrial polyp or polypoidal endometrium

Hi , I had a transvaginal scan and it showed a query fundal polyp measuring 8x5 mm . My doctor asked for a saline infusion sonography and that too showed a doubtful polyp of the same measurement . The doctor says they are unable to tell me if its an endometrial polyp or just a polypoidal endometrium. Can this small polyp lead to problems with conceiving ?
Asked On : Mon, 9 Apr 2012