Had total thyroidectomy for Hashimotos. Still have hypothyroidism. On Levoxyl. Increase or decrease dosage?

I have had a total thyroidectomy five months ago due to hashimotos thyroiditis . Tumors all benign. However, I am still hypothyroid (very fatigued, CANNOT lose weight - in fact I ve gained two lbs very quickly). After blood work, my family doc lowered my dose of levoxyl, but my endocrinologist said I need to up the dose. What is your opinion? I am currently on 110mcg of Levoxyl, but I was on 112. Thank you for your help!
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013