Had total shoulder replacement. Bicep swollen. Have Leukemia. Related to symptoms?

I had total shoulder replacement 4 weeks ago on my left shoulder 10 months after a tsr on my right shoulder. had no problems with the first one. this one was totally swollen and black and blue . the swelling has gone and also the black and blue but my bicep is still swollen. it burns a bit. the doc s pa is sending me for an ultra sound on the 29th of this month. but i am concerned it is something else. i do have cll leukemia and thought it might be related.. i cannot twist my hand because it causes pain up my forearm and elbow . i am wearing a hand/wrist support because of this and also my ring finger feels like it is coming out of novacain.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013