Had tonsillitis, ear pain, swollen lymph nodes, cold sensation in throat. Quit smoking. Cancer?

Hey my name is tristan and I m 17 years old, about 2 years ago around this time in 2011 I got tonsillitis when i quit smoking (i smoked since i was 11 but not regularly until i was about 13) i remember one night my right ear hurt so bad inside i cried, and since then my lymph nodes have been swollen and i get a cold feeling in my throat sometimes, i got head rushes before around that time and i m scared i might have cancer , would that be possible at my age?? i still smoke but i plan on quitting right now for good
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013