Had titanium plates and screws in neck, have rashes, lost voice, allergic to jewelry. Why?

I had titanium plates and screws put in my neck on 12/18/12 and since then I have a horrible rash and the Dermatologist said it is Guttate Psoriasis and could be from the surgery. I have also lost my voice and can barely talk at times. I have spoken with my surgeon and he wants to take out the plates in June. i do have a severe allergy to jewlery. Could all of this be from the plates? my e-mail is YYYY@YYYY

Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013