Had thyroidectomy a year back. Tirosint tablet dosage reduced. Having hair loss, weight gain. Reason?

I had a thyroidectomy a year and a half ago. In August my endocrinologist lowered my dose of 100 mcg of Tirosint to 88. Since then I have been exhausted beyond belief, irritable, losing hair, have gained almost 40 pounds, and have leaky nippes. I am not pregnant. I have only weighed this much when pregnant with my two sons. I barely eat, and only eat healthy organic foods. I am 38 years old, 5 7 and have always weighed 110 pounds minus my pregnancies. I am sick of feeling horrible. Do I need a higher dose of T4? The endo said my labs are fine and to see him next year! Please help! I am miserable and he thinks the weight gain is not due to the meds!!!
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013