Had thyroid removed. Having heavy heartbeat, tendonitis, dry eyes, body odour, edema in legs. Need T3 supplement?

Hi. Im a 48 yr old female. I had a complete thyroid removal two and a half years ago. Levothyroxine daily for replacement. I have been having varying symptoms that interfere with daily functioning. Heavy heartbeat at times, deep waves developed in by one thumbnail (it wasn t injured). Tendonitis in both elbows and shoulders - I had tendon problems in both knees last year. Also dry eyes , body odor that keeps changing, and edema in legs occasionally. I have had kidney test to check a crete ratio, which is one point on the edge of normal. I really think I need to add T3 supplement to help. what do you think?
Asked On : Wed, 27 Mar 2013