Had testicular torsion. Pain in the testicles and lower abdomen. Reason?

Hi doctor I had testicular torsion 2 months ago, since the operation I stopped masturbating for 5 weeks after that I didn't masturbate that much as well. Average 1 to 2 per week. I recently experienced a slight pain in my testicles and it hurts deep inside my left lower abdomen. Symptom seems to stop as I lie down. To be more specific I had helicobacter pylori a few weeks after the surgery. So I'm not sure if masturbation have any thing to do with the testis?
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013