Had testicle pain after injury. Stomach pain, pelvic pain, tingling testicle

ok, I had testicle pain 1 month n a half ago,like being kicked.I thought my motorcycle caused it, so I waited ( I was born with testicle damage/called not serious enough) I think inglunial. But my symptoms would ease for 2to4 days then gastric pains like left abdomen .I was confused, so tried tums then generic anti acids.They worked, only then did I notice what seems to be like stomach hunger when I awake (may be bladder I don t know)but I then was left with pelvic burning like symptoms.Seems to have became mild now, I don t trust that fact one bit. Im now feeling small after pelvic pain and testicle tingle s like quick 9 volt tinge s. Any clues or answers will help!
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013