Had taken weed, made fidgity, on edge. Weed laced with meth?

the last 1/8th of weed i bought seemed different than what i'm used made me more fidgity and on edge instead of relaxing me to it possible that my weed was laced with something? like maybe meth? i'm on probation, they know all about my medical use of marijuana, i'm just scared that someone's idea of a joke could send me to jail...
Asked On : Thu, 18 Apr 2013
Hi there, thanks for asking. Cannabis has many active materials which act on the brain. The main substances are four ones. One of them is relaxing. Interestingly, the other is psychostimulant. Every plant has one of them more naturally. That is the reason that sometimes one smoking has an opposite effect. No worries, and try not to smoke it since it can damage your cells. I wish you a good health.