Had swollen lymph nodes on groin area. On antibiotic for infection. Reappears again. Should I go for specialist advice?

hi...i m 29 years old...i had a swollen lymph node on my groin on the right side...did biopsy and chest x ray..went to the doctor and was put on antibiotics and the lymph node went away in a week...the doctor told me that it was an infection...this was 2 year i have swollen lymph node on the right...went through biopsy again...and chest xray i have been told that the lymph node is abnormal and was recommended to a this lymphoma blood test and chest x ray is normal...i have no pain anywhere...please advise
Asked On : Sun, 15 Jul 2012