Had surgery to put titanium plates in the broken jaw. Mild pain still persisting. Will it go away?

Hi, in early October I broke my jaw and had to have emergency surgery to put two titanium plates to hold my jaw together, it s been fine but up until now the side with the biggest fracture has just randomly started cracking again and slight pain is coming from it, not agonising, also it feels a little odd closing my jaw again, i havn t been injured to knock it so i m just wondering if it can be signs of any long term side effects or possibly become lose?
Asked On : Mon, 7 Jan 2013