Had surgery for partial colectomy. I am not able to eat without pain, what could be the reason ?

I just had a partial colectomy about 4 weeks ago. About 6 months prior to the surgery I wasnt able to eat normally I threw up just about everything and I slowly had to take out different foods out of my diet until I wasnt able to eat anything but Ensure for the last month until the surgery. Now that I have had my surgery I havent been able to eat without awful pain. My surgeon says I should be eating normally by now but it causes way to much pain. So I have been eating tiny portions of super soft food, and it still causes some pain. Do you have any idea whats going on? Please help im desperate im loosing so much weight im 5 6\
Asked On : Thu, 24 Feb 2011