Had surgery for deviated septum, concha bullosa , enlarged turbinates, and chronic sinusitis. Breathing issues occured. Allergic reactions, no improvement with zyrtec. Concerned, advice?

I has surgery to correct a deviated septum , concha bullosa , enlarged turbinates, and chronic sinusitis a month ago. Before surgery I had recurring bouts of sinusitis lasting from a few weeks to a few months. Since surgery breathing though my nose has never been better. No complaints except that its still a bit crusty in there. My problem is I still have cold symptoms - clearing my throat a lot, nasal sounding voice, coughing, sneezing , and watery eyes occasionally. My ENT says that is not a normal reaction to the surgery and suspected allergies which he prescribed Zyrtec for but didn t work. I see him again in 2 days. I m getting concerned. Any ideas about what the problem might be and how to be healthy?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Oct 2012