Had surgery. Having bruise and rash on chest and lower back. What can be done?

Hi, our son had day surgery on monday to put a tube inside his tear duct. The next day I noticed small bruises on his back and a rash on his chest in a waffle-like pattern. These have gone away but now I noticed he has some bruising on back that wasn t there before as well as what looks like waffle-pattern petechia on his thighs. He also has strange pattern of bleeding or bruising on both sides of his lower back. He has lots of energy and had a good day at school.
Asked On : Tue, 23 Apr 2013