Had sulpha reaction, was used as preservative. Taking warfarin, benadryl for swelling reduction. Right treatment?

I just had a bad reaction to sulfa and I've experienced it one other time spending a week in the hospital. But this sulfa was used as a presevative for a newer brand of novacaine. I currently take Warfarin 6 mg per day and the dentist has me taking Benadryl every 4 hrs to help the swelling in the left side on my face and inner mouth go down. Does this seem appropriate treatment to you?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013