Had strokes. Lost movement on right side. Heart working 20%. Course of treatment?

Hello! My husband is 56 years old. In 1998 he had myocarditis , which left his heart muscle weak, but has regenerted back to 75%. He also has Stage II Diabetes , since then. He was hospitalized in 2008 with similar symptoms and his heart functioning at 20 percent. Heart catherization showed one small vessel blocked. Doctors did not want to put a stent . Last week he took two strokes. One on the left side of his brain and the other at the medulla of the brain stem. He lost movement on his right side, which he is getting physical therapy and doctors say he should regain movement. He tells me that his heart is functioning at 20 percent. Doctors are talking about a heart catherization. I don t know any other information. Unfortunately, my husband and I are not living together for two years, so I am not caring for him. My question is, what do you think the course of treatment would be?
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013