Had stroke in left side, misspelling words, trouble remembering things, blurry vision, headache. Treatment?

Hi, I had a stroke 16 years ago , my left side is still weak, I ve noticed within the past year or two, I am misspelling words dropping letters when I write and the wrong word comes out when I speak..I ve had a number of stressful events in my life since the stroke, I am often tired, and have trouble remembering things. I am now 51 years old...I at times have blurry vision . and suffer from headaches .. could this be symptoms of ms?
Asked On : Wed, 20 Feb 2013