Had stomach virus, severe diarrhea, vomiting, weakness, blood in urine. Suggest?

I had a stomach virus about ten days ago during which time I experienced severed diarrhea and vomiting that lasted a couple of hours. I probably passed about two gallons of diarrhea in addition to the vomiting. The next day, I felt better but was very weak. Since that time I have experienced a lot of gas and some difficulty with normal bowel movements. Today, there was bright red blood in the toilet without any bowel movement. The second time I went to urinate, there was again bright red blood in the toilet and a blood clot, but no bowel movement.
Asked On : Sat, 16 Feb 2013