Had sphinctotamy, 2 stents put in, pain. Can the sphincter muscle just be removed?

hi i have just had my 4th sphinctotamy and another 2 stents put in, while the pain is not as bad as it was b4 the 1st one, 2 yrs ago, i am in a constant state of feeling that my insides are bing twisted all the time and have been told that i will now have to have it stitched down. can the sphincter muscle just b removed. My next appointment is not for 3 weeks but am trying to gather as much information as poss b4 then
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013