Had slightly enlarged prostate. Had bleeding. Urinanalysis shows pus cells. Help

I had slight inlarged prostat estimated volume 28ml compared to my age 48 , i had bleeding in urin as shock one time after it i measured PSA found 5.5 and Lymphocite was 18 and Pus cells 18-20 and RBC s was 8-10 i got medication Tavanic 500ml oral over 10 days and Rosphin 500 ml intermascular injection twice a day for 5 days and twice Prostacure for one month twice a day. after 5 days from medication Urin analyses showed PUS cells 1-2 and PBC s 1-2 which was very optemistic for me but after 12 days the Pus cells was 4-6 and the RBC s was 0-1 shal i continue tavanic for 30 days or repeat the Rospin ...after two Days i should repeat the PSA total and free and see result.
Asked On : Fri, 14 Sep 2012