Had sinus problem for about 5 years. Had ct scan and allergy panel test, ct came back with a very slight deivation the allergy pannel came back with no allergies

my question is how can an ent unblock my sinus i have had sinus problems for about 5 yrs now and progressively getting worse I have seen my ent had ct scan and allergy panel test. the ct came back with a very slight deivation the allergy pannel came back with no allergies and yet i have a high allergy profile count and have been one too many antibotics to count expecially since october 2010. I stay up at night either trying to blow my nose or dealing with my ear hurting. what do you recomend??? Please help!!
Asked On : Wed, 23 Feb 2011