Had shoulder rotator cuff surgery after a fall. Damaged ulnar nerve. Did carpal tunnel surgery. Pain is persisting

I fell a year and a half ago landed on my hip and shoulder had rotator cuff surgery and carpal tunnel surgery damaged my ulnar nerve , my mid back and lower back and hips, down my thighs and buttocks are hurting so bad that I have a hard time sitting and laying down, I have had a mri but it does not show anything. Could this still be from the fall cause it just seems to be getting worse
Asked On : Wed, 27 Feb 2013