Had sex with a HIV positive person. When will I get infected too?

Hi I had some fun unexpectedly with HIV positive bottom guy I fucked him bare back but not deeply and he sucked my dick there was no exposure to blood being aware that I am HIV negative I did a test upon him and found him Hiv Positive which the bottom guy is not aware of ,on 10th day I did mY HIV DNA and got the result Negative .Now its 35 days passed i am very fine no illness and I am trying look for any glands swollen or ulcers no symptoms at all,Except little itchy sensation on my back all this happened when i was in India I travelled to UK few weeks back ,so let me know is HIV DNA is accurate and no need to worry about it, Thanks
Asked On : Fri, 28 Sep 2012