Had sex, had light blood discharge. Sign of pregnancy?

i had sex and my period came on the day after and the morning it came on I had picked up alot of wood I think thats wut made it come on but then when it came on it wus light reddish white ish pink and the other three days it wwus really red && heavy like normal I usually have a five day period but todaii is the 6th day and it kina looks orange but usually it turnay a little brown ten goes off but I took test the day it started spotting the test said negative am I pregnant.. :(
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013
Psychologist 's  Response
Dec 2015
Welcome to HCM
We understand your concerns

You are a wonderful educated personality and you should know what happens during menstrual cycle. The first seven days after period is consistency stage and the 7 days prior to that is disintegration period. During these periods, it is very rare to be pregnant. Because there is no female eggs available for the semen to fertilize.

Regarding the bleeding, you should consult a gynecologist to know the reason. Good luck.