Had sex, ejaculated inside. Lots of bleeding. On multivitamins. Pregnant?

I am a recently married person and was happy after 1 1/2 month after marriage. on 8 th of this month i had intercorse and ejaculated in my partner then i given her contraceptive pill (unwanted 72) everything was allright but after 8 days of taking pill she was suffering a lot of bleeding and pain in her stomach .i went to consult my family doctor and he suggest me some energy and multivitamin s and painkiller(2 dose). now she is taking these medicines i want to know that is anything serious here ? was she pregnant ?because my doctor didn t tell me.
Asked On : Wed, 26 Sep 2012