Had sex during periods, boyfriend discharging while urinating. Normal? what is chlamydia?

hi Doc, i need a little bit help here. two days ago me and my fiancee, we had sex but at the time i was almost having my period. we didn t know if it could cause something dangerous to both of us. but today my fiancee found something strange, he had a little amount of white liquid after he peeing. so, my question, is it normal or we having a disease or something like that? and can you also tell me about chlamydia , thank you so much for helping us.
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012
Jul 2012
Hi there. From what you say, it appears normal unless you had some sort of UTI you passed on. Again, your history is inadequate to be more specific. Please ask him to drink lotsa water & a beer to help flush out any infection. If it recurs, then go see a dermatologist/venreologist. I would be happy to recommend one or should you desire discretion, you may consult me using the 'ask-a-dcotor' icon on this portal. Chlamydia for the record is an organism that causes STD's amongst other things like respiratory infections & psittacosis. Am not clear again of the relation to your condition. Details could be proivided on a pvt portal. Cheers & Godspeed
Dr Praveen Rodrigues MD
Dermatologist, Cosmetologist, Venreologist
Vikram Hospital,
Bangalore, India