Had sex, bump emerged on skin, left scars, dark spots, have white pimple. What is it?

hey doc, I had a very serious problem and i need a fast response. Seven months ago i had a sex which was not protective and now i am facing the consequences of it. After three months of sex a dusty cauliflower like object seem to appear on the fleshy part , before it was small and it grew a very little bigger and the next week another appeared little further than the before one. I thought that this would disappear about it took exact 3 months to heal leaving a very very tiny and very small dark spot. And now i have a white pimple in the skin of the penis and it has been nearly 2 months with neither decreasing or increasing. Please do help me doctor and i dont even have money for a doctor. And to mention none of the appearing object ever gave a pain or no any symptoms of stds.....
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013