Had sex. Took Citalopram. Having headache, and severe migraine. What are the findings and required treatment?

Hi Doc! I am a 20 year old guy, from Brighton, UK. I had unprotected sex with a girl on 23rd March 2013. My penis hurt a lot after that, as it was my first time. It doesn't hurt anymore, but it did about 2 days ago. I don't really get any sensation while urinating though. Since yesterday, I have been having headache, and severe migraine. I think, I have fever too. I just checked my temperature and it was 99.7 degrees Fahrenheit. Is it possible that I have contracted HIV? She didn't tell me if she had a STI or not. I am not with her anymore, as we had a fight and kind of broke up. Should I have a checkup with my GP tomorrow? I have lost interest in doing anything, and feel very fatigued. That may be also due to the after effects of the Citalopram tablets which I had been taking for 8 months. I don't have any spots or rashes on my penis. Although, I have got some acne on my back. I hope you could help. Thanks a lot!
Asked On : Sun, 7 Apr 2013