Had severe hemorrhoid problem. Having tailbone pain. Have to put pressure for bowel movements, on medicines. Suggestions?

Hello & thank you for being here... I have been reading about what condition I might have. I had a severe hemorrhoid episode in September. I have had significant tailbone pain since then. After the bleeding and swelling subsided I noticed what feels for lack of a better word a hole where the perineum should be. I m pretty sure it wasn t like that before. I feel like I have to push from higher in the bowels to eliminate. To maintain regularity I just resorted to Polyethylene glycol ... which seems a severe method to keep things moving.
Asked On : Thu, 15 Nov 2012