Had several abortions previously. Now no chromosomal abnormalities seen. Explain

Hi, I m Yogesh Bhavsar from Nagpur,MAHARASHTRA, My wife age 25 running, 3 abortion happened due to growth of baby stopped in 2nd month , Test and results below Keryotyping done of baby but no chromosomal defect found-(In 3rd Abortion). My Seman analysis report - sperm count is also ok. Her sonogrphy before pregnancy also normal, no issues. Her urine report is also normal. Dr from Nagpur (famous Doctors in Nagpur) also not able to predict exact problem. I want know the problem behind this and solution .
Asked On : Sun, 19 Aug 2012