Had septoplasty surgery, chronic nightly cough, urine incontinence, vomitting. Normal?

I had septoplasty surgery for treatment of my chronic severe sinus ...I can breath much better but I have a chronic nightly cough and some times during the day,I believe it to be mucus that s draining from my sinus. I spoke to the Dr. about it but he said that there s nothing he can prescribed to stop the uncontrolable coughing ( I don t like to lay down at night becaue I cough all night) the last time I went to see him he prescribed Astepro o.15% which does not help. My surgery was Sep 4, 2012 the coughing is so severe that I cannot control my urine, and some times I vomit . there is a very bad tickle in my throat before I start to cough.....please help this normal
Asked On : Sat, 3 Nov 2012