Had septoplasty, poked nose with qtip, blood looking thing from nose. Deviated septum recurring ?

Hi. I have had septoplasty 4 years ago and last year I poked my nose with a qtip while cleaning it, I might have gone too far in. And for the past year there has been slight pink color blood looking thing sometimes when I clean my nose. Do you think the deviated septum came back? And I feel as if that made my nose bigger around the middle part from inside, is that possible? I also had a nasal endoscopy 6 months after that just for check up, but I feel it made my nose bigger from inside, is that possible? Also what can I take to stop the slight bleeding sometimes, it has never happened to me in my life until I poked it. Also is there any ayurvedic food or pills I can take to stop the slight bleeding. Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013