Had septoplasty for deviated septum. Recovering from surgery. Can I smoke cigarette?

I just had a septoplasty because of my deviated septum and all went well , i can breathe better , i can see inside both my nostrils and everything. Its been 11 days since the surgery and was wondering if i could smoke a cigarette ? It will only be one becuase thats all I have and I dont have my car at the moment. Is it ok ? I m aware of the increased healing times and possible tissue damage. However, in your opinion, will 1 (yes I mean just 1) cigarette, make any difference?
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jun 2012