Had semen analysis report. Can any online doctor help me to read it?

hi Doc.. i did S a SA and the result was: volume 4 ml, color creamy, ph Alkaline, Count 33.2 Million, Motility: 2% grade A, 16% grade b, 56% grade C & 26% grade D, Abnormal morfology 92 %. Viscosity: High.. then i went to urologist and he said after the SA, i have a prostatitis and then i started Levofloxacin for 21 days for me and 7 das for my wife.. afterthat, i did the SA again and no significant improvment happened.. could u tell me what u think about my case and what is your advise, plz? note, my friend he is a Med Lab Tech and he was the one who did the SA for me, he said he notice some agglutinations in my semen ..
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013