Had salipingo oopherectomy. Appendix removed due to ovarian mass. Feel bloated and weight gain. Taking sorintec. Cause for weight gain?

Hi I had a salipingo oopherectomy in Nov and Jan I had my appendix removed due to the ovarian mass on my rght ovary. Before having the last surgery my weight was OK but since I have gone from 147 to 167 in two months with constant bloating n fullness after eating n even when I'm hungry I still feel bloated I do take sorintec BC pills. Can u tell me why im gaining so much so fast .I was in a size 7 now s size 12.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013