Had rotator cuff surgery, having shortness of breath. What is the cure?

I recently had rotator cuff surgery on Jan 30 and just this past Sunday ended up in the ER with Shortness of breathe. No other symptoms. I just feel like in not getting enough air. They did an x ray which didn t reveal anything and they said the d dimmer test was only slightly elevated. They canf do a ft scan because I m allergic to ct scan dye and go into shock if used. Any suggestions? I m still having sligh shortness of breathe at times.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013