Had root canal treatment, since then swelling in face and burning sensation. Solution?

i had root canal treatment and a tooth extraction over a year ago now.. ever since the right hand side face was swelling for some time it was burning, the burning sensation as now gone,but im still left with the swelling its awful iv been back to dentist and had my sinuses cheeked they are fine the dentist said to keep ptting ice packs on but as im sure you can appreciate thats simply not convenient for a lady of 33 years old. its taking my looks away from me and im becoming depressed. please could you help me???????? :(
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013