Had rhinoplasty, lump on nose, having sinus headaches and migraines. Should I be concerned?

I had rhinoplasty 4 years ago, but have developed a hard pea sized lump on the left side of my nose. Just where the bone stops that I can move around some. The bridge of my nose is also very very narrow, almost as if it has a horizontal gap, but uneven as well with the left side higher. I get terrible sinus headaches and migraines (not sure if that is related) What is the lump? Should I be concerned? Can it be fixed with revision by plastic surgeon or should I see ENT specialist?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Jun 2012