Had red nose with little bump. Having nose infection. Starting to puss. How to get cured?

hi im sarah & i ve been having a nose infection ? i guess well one month ago i woke up with a red nose a little bump in between my eyes but it was on my nose & its been one month ..i comes its go s & now its starting to puss & it won t stop its was pussing for 3 days so can you give me any reasons why & what can i do to make it stop ?
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012

You might have developed furuncle.

These are deep bacterial infections.

Treatment is with antibiotics but the choice of antibiotics should be based on culture and sensitivity tests.

Please meet a dermatologist for exact diagnosis.

Let me know if you have any other doubt.

you can ask a direct question to me on this forum, following the below link.

Wishing you a good health.
Thank you