Had red bumps, swelled and turned black which left huge hole. Taken antibiotics, caused itchiness. Is it chicken pox?

i have had red bumbs appear, i was told chicken pox , this was a month ago. Only had bumbs on arms some on chest . At first thought it was a pimple , tried to pop on on my arm, swelled turned black, when black scab fell out 2-3 weeks later left huge hole, i have a few more, itchy red raised bumps, scratched one and now it is turning black like the 1st one. went to clinic they gave me anti boitiocs, been taking for 5 days now, now noticing more red bums appearing, itchy raised mostly on upper inner arms. I am 45 yrs old, bumps really look more like acne or bites but?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012